In today’s workplace leaders are faced with the enormous task of maintaining organizational effectiveness during a time of constant change in a global economy. Are these concerns familiar?
- Frustration — “This same problem keeps coming back no matter what I try to do to fix it.”
- Superficial diagnosis and remedy — “The problem didn’t seem that bad. Now I realize we didn’t have an accurate picture of what was going on and how to really improve the situation.”
- No time to deal with it — “We had too much going on to address the issue. It’s still here, but now more serious and more costly to deal with. ”
- Not sure what to do — “Things aren’t going well, and I wish I knew why. Should I reorganize? Do training? Have a staff retreat? ” How do I deal with the conflicts and ego’s of key performers? People are stuck in silos and won’t work together as an effective team?
- Poor performance — “Our organization’s performance continues to decline. What are the root causes for these chronic issues”
- Growth and workplace enhancements — “We’ve demonstrated excellence in delivering consistent results Now, what can we do to fulfill our mission serve our customers even better?”
Quantum Achievement’s Employee Engagement & Development Programs are about experiencing a 360-degree approach to organizational health, personal well-being and business success, and are an ongoing, systematic process of implementing effective organizational change.
- Providing opportunities for each organization member, as well as for the organization itself, to develop to his full potential.
- Seeking to increase the effectiveness of the organization in terms of all of its goals.
- Attempting to create an environment in which it is possible to find exciting and challenging work.
- Providing opportunities for people in organizations to influence the way in which they relate to work, the organization, and the environment.
- Treating each human being as a person with a complex set of needs, all of which are important in his work and in his life.